All pastes #917975 Raw Edit

Something

public text v1 · immutable
#917975 ·published 2008-02-25 20:27 UTC
rendered paste body
Hi Everyone,

I just talked to Bill, and we agree that we would like everyone to hold
tight and not jump to any decisions before we have a chance to talk a
little bit further (especially since all of this is very surprising news
to Bill and I).

This is a difficult subject to thoroughly discuss via email so Bill will
try to chat with some of you when he arrives at the labs in just a few
minutes.

In the mean-time, it would be helpful for us to understand what you are
hoping to gain by making a substitution decision today as opposed to
sometime on Wednesday or Thursday?

Thanks for keeping us informed - we appreciate your communications.

Sharon

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason R Koppe (RIT Student) 
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2008 10:30 AM
To: Ryan Weigand (RIT Student); Christopher R Forbes; Gerry Brunelle
(RIT Student); 'Alex Getty (Xenolithic)'; 'Thomas Vachon'
Cc: 'Kristian Stokes'; Ronald R Valente; 'Ben Allen'; Thomas B Haskell
(RIT Student); Eric Dominik (RIT Student); Sharon Mason; Bill Stackpole
Subject: RE: Decision Time

I think a substitution is the best idea for your health and the team's
success.

-- 
Jason Koppe

Rochester Institute of Technology
jrk9055@rit.edu
Cell (210) 445-8242


-----Original Message-----
From: Ryan Weigand (RIT Student) 
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2008 10:26 AM
To: Christopher R Forbes; Gerry Brunelle (RIT Student); 'Alex Getty
(Xenolithic)'; 'Thomas Vachon'
Cc: 'Kristian Stokes'; Ronald R Valente; Jason R Koppe (RIT Student);
'Ben Allen'; Thomas B Haskell (RIT Student); Eric Dominik (RIT Student);
Sharon Mason; Bill Stackpole
Subject: Decision Time

Hey guys,

I know we wanted to decide today whether or not a substitute would be
needed. This is a decision I wanted to discuss with the rest of the
group.

As of right now, I'm still experiencing headaches (albeit much better
than the ones I was having last week). I would hope by Friday it would
be better, however it's not 100%. On that note, I wanted to get
everyones input on the situation.

I'm very sympathetic to the needs of the team, and I completely
understand why the group would decide to go with an alternate. While I
would love to compete in the competition, I realize that this is much
larger than I am. I want what is best for the team whether I am involved
or not.

Please let me know what you think.

Best Regards,

Ryan